Advanced exploration of business and professional communication, including the curation, interpretation and analysis of documents and information. Covers the generation and management of online communication within social media and other online platforms. You will earn badges and certificates in this course that you can display on your résumé and LinkedIn.
- LO 1. Explain accessibility and universal design principles
- LO 2. Use universal design principles to create accessible digital content
- LO 3. Develop digital content management (DCM) and file management strategies
- LO 4. Create and explain a DCM strategy for digital content management
- LO 5. Explain how to lead a virtual team, facilitate online team meetings, or present online
- LO 6. List and use best practices when writing digital (online) content, including emails
- LO 7. List and use digital (online) presentation best practices
- LO 8. Use Microsoft Office 365 products to work efficiently and effectively in online contexts
There is no textbook for this course. We will use a variety of free resources available from Microsoft and LinkedIn Learning (subscription paid by Elmhurst University).
Methods of Instruction